freemasons collude to try to stop me suing the Attorney General of the United Kingdom at the Supreme Court.
31 January 2006
The Lord Chancellor/Judge
Royal Court of Justice
Dear Sir/Madam: Extension of time to file grounds of application for judicial review; Dr. J. A. T. Ovadje v Attorney General & Crown Prosecution Service. Case no:
With reference to my application for judicial review in Dr. J. A. T. Ovadje v Attorney General & Crown Prosecution Service, I wish to and hereby draw your attention to the following:
1. Dr. Ovadje was severely battered and almost killed with a six-inch blade knife on 23/04/05.
2.The Metropolitan Police Service including the leadership of Sir Ian Blair actively shielded the assailant and refused to investigate the case. The police officers then proceeded to blackmail Dr. Ovadje, a victim violent crime who was almost killed. Despite their efforts at perverting justice, most of the evidence could not be concealed.
3. Dr. Ovadje pursued the case right to the Attorney General Lord Goldsmith, who closed his eyes to perversion of justice. The Crown Prosecution Service and the Attorney General colluded and conspired to defraud Dr. Ovadje of justice and his human rights.
4. Last Thursday, Dr. Ovadje went to file the case for judicial review at the Royal Courts of Justice at the Strand. For a long time, the Court Officers acted to frustrate Dr. Ovadje from filing of this case and at one stage the court Manager insisted that Dr. Ovadje remove the Attorney General as a defendant as a condition for filing the case. ‘You cannot sue the Attorney General’ he said. As always, God always triumphs, and Dr. Ovadje succeeded in filing the case after undue delay and antics/semantics. I am not sure if there is a CCTV record of the Court Office at C315 so that you can see things for yourself.
5. From the next day, the book titled ‘Human Rights Practice’ which is the authority on Human Rights Law (the basis for Dr. Ovadje’s case against the Attorney General and Crown Prosecution Service) has mysteriously disappeared from the reference section of Redbridge Library (books from the reference section cannot be borrowed). Dr. Ovadje had been relying on the book to prepare the Grounds for judicial review and cases to cite.
6. These numerous incidents all pointing towards depriving/ frustrating justice for Dr. Ovadje, all have a mafia-like orchestrated manoeuvres in the dark.
7. As a consequence of the disappearance of this all important book, I hereby request an extension of the time to file the grounds for judicial review in this case from the initial 4 weeks in the application to 2 months. As I am not a lawyer and do not have legal assistance, I will have to explore other sources of materials from scratch. See: Human Rights Act 1998 especially Article 6; Can v Austria A 96 (1985) Com Rep paras 53-58; X v United Kingdom 2 Digest 895 (1975), EcomHR; H v Greece 16 EHRR 219, EctHR.
I have attached to this letter, a copy of a document from the Redbridge Library confirming the disappearance of the reference book.
I have sent copies of this letter to the Prime Minister and other relevant officials so that they can see the true picture of how the criminal justice system works (or lack of it).
Many thanks. God bless.
J. A. T. Ovadje (Dr.)
126 Chadwell Heath Lane • Romford • RM6 4AE