stop the secret cults: freemasons, pyrates etc.

This blog is by the Grace of God created to stop secert and satanic cults that murder, maim and pervert the system including justice. They operate by threat, intimidation and murder fulfilling the Bible which says: satan's only function is to steal, kill and destroy.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Letter to the IPCC (15/10/05). Complainants to the IPCC (U.K.) may be hypnotised.

Dr. J. A. T. Ovadje

October 15 2005

The Chairman
Independent Police Complaints Commission
90 High Holborn
London WC1

Dear Sir or Madam: CRIMINT L00187516/2005 @ Ilford Police Station: Insecticide poisoning by my former neighbours, Sarah Draper and her brother John: refusal of the Metropolitan Police to investigate; REFUSAL OF THE IPCC TO INVESTIGATE

1.I reported the above case to your institution on the 1st of August 2005. I sent the attached letter to you by recorded delivery on 04/09/05. According to the statutes establishing your institution, you are independent and supposed to investigate complaints against the police.

2.The police officers based at Ilford police station, Ilford Greater London, refused to investigate the above case of malicious and repeated poisoning of my person by insecticide, contrary to the laws of the United Kingdom including the Offences Against the Person Act. I reported the matter at that station on the 28/02/05 and to the Metropolitan Police Commissioner, Sir Ian Blair, who refused to act.

3.It is unfortunate that the IPCC has refused to perform the role assigned to it by law that is, to investigate my complaints. Since I sent my complaints to the IPCC on 1st August 2005, I have not received any communication from your institution regarding my complaint, not even an acknowledgement. This is contrary to the law as the statute specifies that you have a duty to inform the complainant.

4.I note that through the back door, you have tried to get the police to investigate itself without letting me know. It is noteworthy that during a report on the execution of Mr. Menzies by the Metropolitan Police, the BBC announced that the IPCC has over a hundred investigators, many of them ex-policemen.

5. To be honest, I expected the thinly veiled attempt to cover up sponsored assaults against my person. Detective Inspector Rouse (from the same Ilford station) stated in a letter to me: allegation relating to ‘poisoning’ – a health and safety issue. As if he (a detective inspector) does not know that repeated poisoning by insecticide is contrary to the Offences Against the Person Act that has been in the statute books for over a century.

If a detective inspector says poisoning by insecticide is a health and safety issue does that mean I can follow such a satanic example and poison anyone repeatedly with insecticide? To me it is a sign of fear for a man of knowledge and high office to begin to fiddle and tell so glaring a lie. It is like saying London buses are all painted black. The bible says fear is of the devil and that only the guilty and conspirators need fear.

My being repeated poisoned by insecticide spray by Sarah Draper cannot be hidden under a health and safety issue. Furthermore, D.I. Rouse cleverly (?) refused to attach the name of the assailant (Sarah Draper) to the allegation relating to poisoning – identified as a health and safety issue.

6. In any case, whatever bogus investigation has been done by any person(s) does not matter since it is illegal. The IPCC has not acknowledged my complaint or told me it delegated its function to anyone. With the obvious cases of policemen defrauding and blackmailing me, I cannot just believe any person writing to say he has some power except the IPCC clearly informs me of what it is doing.

7. Every now and again, God reminds us all (including me) that we are all human and mortal. Therefore no human is ‘powerful’ (all power belongs to God) or has monopoly of office except Him. The Bible asks us all in Psalm 58 verse1: Do you speak truth O men? Do you uphold justice O sons of men? And in Isaiah chapter 59 verse 14-15: And judgement is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter. Yea truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the Lord saw it and it displeased Him that there was no judgement.

In Isaiah 49 verses 25-26 God says: Even the captives of the might shall be taken away and the prey of the powerful delivered for I will contend with them that contendeth with thee and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and Redeemer.

8.The secret cultists (freemasons and pyrates confraternity members) and their contractors who murdered (my brother in Nigeria (for contesting the elections on an anti-corruption platform) were very bold. They walked up to him and asked ‘who are you?’ he replied ‘I am Barrister Ovadje’ and they slew him within seconds. Much earlier, the freemasons had invited him to join promising him that he would win cases before he gets to court (i.e. pervert justice), an offer of poison he rightly refused.

9. It is noteworthy that following my enquiries, I was not informed that any member of the IPCC or the more than a hundred investigators is a member of the freemasons, a satanic cult that works to pervert justice. To me this is good sign. In any case if there are any members who have hidden such facts, it only means they are afraid, knowing the evil actions of such cults. This is also a good sign that at least the conscience is still present hence the fear and hiding.

10. I note from your statistics that there seems to be a lot of discontinuation of cases once presented to the IPCC for investigation. Is this as a result of the undue and illegal pressure exerted on complainants? In my case I have even been subjected to amongst other things, hypnosis to scare me from pursuing the matters, an action I believe is the handwork of the satanic embassy, the freemasons.

11.In my case, although the direction and extent of perversion of justice ranging from the (in)actions of Sir Ian Blair, the Attorney General Lord Goldsmith and the IPCC have been glaring from the beginning; I have had to go through the motions to fulfil all righteousness. The truth is, the bible says a man should love all men but trust only God He is the only one that never fails. I am glad I have never put my trust in any one, office or institution, not the IPCC.

At the end of the day, the IPCC may choose to pervert justice or uphold it; investigate my complaint or refuse to. It is your free will. However, even if you do choose to pervert justice, I feel it would be better to be bold and say so openly and glaringly. It saves time and government (and my) expense and relieves your institution of the burden of having to organise a façade and or charade. The Bible says fear is of the devil and God has not given us the spirit of timidity.

Amen.

I am weighing my other options at the moment. But whatever I do, be assured that my Lord will fight my battles and I will hold my peace.
Kindly note my change of address as below, for any future communication.

Many thanks. God bless you

J. A. T. Ovadje (Dr.)

126 Chadwell Heath Lane • Romford • RM6 4AE
UNITED KINGDOM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

freemasons cult pyrates kill police corruption ipcc
freemasons cult pyrates kill