stop the secret cults: freemasons, pyrates etc.

This blog is by the Grace of God created to stop secert and satanic cults that murder, maim and pervert the system including justice. They operate by threat, intimidation and murder fulfilling the Bible which says: satan's only function is to steal, kill and destroy.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Letter of 15/10/05 to Prince Edward, head of freemasons U.K.

Dr. J. A. T. Ovadje

15 October 2005

Prince Edward, Grand Master
Freemasons' Hall
60 Great Queen Street
London
WC2B 5AZ

Dear Sir: Satanic attacks by terrorist organizations: freemasons and pyrates
You may recall that I wrote to you on the subject of the freemasons and told you the message from The Most High God. It is unfortunate, that your organisation has refused to take heed.
Your organisation in association with its younger association the pyrates confraternity, both of which I believe are satanic in their agenda:

1. Tried to murder me in 2001.

2. When you failed tried, to blind me using glass and mirrors.

3. When you failed tried to destroy my family.

4. Engineered the death of my first son and seized his corpse. Please ask yourself what manner of man seizes a corpse?

5. My brother (a lawyer) contested an election on an anti-corruption platform in Nigeria. Your Nigerian freemasonry members in collusion with the pyrates shot him dead and covered up the investigation (he had earlier been invited to join your organisation promising him to win cases before he gets to court i.e. pervert justice, an offer he refused).

6. Sponsored my being beaten up and knife pressed against my throat in April this year.

7. Organised poisoning me, the use of light to affect hormonal secretion etc.

Despite all these, I have been cool towards yourselves and prayed for you to see the light. But your organisation has continued your satanic attacks using hypnosis, perversion of justice and becoming clogs in the wheel of progress. The Bible states that satan cometh but to steal to kill and to destroy. I am not a judge (I am a sinner myself) but by God’s Grace and Mercy I stand. I speak the truth. God cannot ask your organisation to commit any of the above against anyone He created.

Your organisation has terrorized my wife to forced obedience. She is now half her weight. What happiness have you offered her? or have you simply used her and dumped her? The name freemasons strikes fear in the ears of even MPs, Ministers and Downing Street more than Al-Queada. Would it not be better to be loved? If freemasonry is so good, why cant the same people who castigate Al-Queda not be able to pronounce the name ‘freemasons?’ The bible says fear is of the devil. If you are so confident of your organisation, I challenge you to open the gates as declared in the Human Rights Act of parliament (freedom of association) and I bet virtually everyone including you Sir, will leave. They only stay because of fear and intimidation (both of the devil).

The Bible states in Isaiah chapter 49 verse 25: But thus saith the Lord. Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. May I remind you that the Word of God is God (see John chapter 1 verse 1) and must surely come to pass whether your organisation like it or not.

I ask you in the Name that is above every other name, the Name before which every knee must bow and every tongue confess, the Sweet and Mighty Name of Jesus to stop any further actions around or about or related to me or my family and any Christian on this earth. The blood of Jesus has paid the price already so all Christians are set free. Whosoever Jesus sets free is free indeed –John chapter 8 verse 36. Any yoke of bondage has been destroyed.

Every now and again, God reminds us all (including me) that we are all human and mortal. Therefore no human is ‘powerful’ as all power belongs to God. Sir, will you not die? Or have you bribed God to live forever? I pray you liver to your old age. When you do, on your deathbed will you pray ‘freemasons save me and lead me to heaven?’ Of course not. You know the truth in the depths of your heart. Why not accept God and live life with its fullness and love of God.

The anthem of this nation says ‘God save the Queen’, acknowledging that God is far above even the Head of the U.K. and can save her. Your ancestor King James published the Bible and has made the Word of God accessible to hundreds of millions till today. You can do the same.
The Bible says whosoever does not love does not know God, for God is love. I have enclosed a tract to encourage you to become a Christian. Know that God loves everyone including you and wants you to fellowship with Him just like you would like your own child to do with you.

I end by saying please stop any further interference in my life, the life of my family and the life of any Christian. I have not bothered to write to your younger associates the pyrates as I assume you will get in touch with them.

God bless you.

Sincerely,
J. A. T. Ovadje (Dr)


126 Chadwell heath lane • Romford • RM6 4AE
UNITED KINGDOM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

freemasons cult pyrates kill police corruption ipcc
freemasons cult pyrates kill