stop the secret cults: freemasons, pyrates etc.

This blog is by the Grace of God created to stop secert and satanic cults that murder, maim and pervert the system including justice. They operate by threat, intimidation and murder fulfilling the Bible which says: satan's only function is to steal, kill and destroy.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Murder and maiming just like the terrorist organizations: freemasons and pyrates confraternity. A parliamentary and judicial enquiry must be launched

freemasons: http://www.grandlodge-england.org/
pyrates confraternity: http://www.nas-int.org/

Murder and maiming just like the terrorist organizations: freemasons and pyrates confraternity. A parliamentary and judicial enquiry must be launched today.


This message has been sent to most members of parliament of the United Kingdom including the Prime Minister.

Murder and maiming just like the terrorist organizations: freemasons
and pyrates confraternity. A parliamentary and judicial enquiry must be
launched today.

I have to send this messsage again as my mail has been hijacked. This
happened after BT "repaired" the line that was not spoilt at new
internet café where I type and browse.

As we learn of the terrorists that carried out last week's bombings, we
should not forget the other terrorist organizations, the freemasons and
pyrates confraternity who murder and pervert the course of justice.
They :

1. Attempted to murder me in 2000.

2. Murdered my brother Ejoke Ovadje a solicitor, in Nigeria, by shots
fired from an AK 47. The bullets went through the carotid arteries of
his neck. This happened on November 19th 2002; because he was ran for
office there on an anti-corruption platform. Till date, my family has
heard neither a sentence nor a word from the Nigerian police because these cultists
suppressed the investigation and its results thereof.

3. Caused the death of my son

4. Drove me a bereaved father, from the Great Ormond Street Hospital
and preventing me from seeing the corpse of my son that died there.


5. Holding hostage my estranged wife Mrs. Olayinka Ovadje and my
children

6. Attempted blindness in 2001 and 2005


7. Threatened and intimidated me that I would not practice as a
medical doctor.

8. poisoning me with chemicals

9. Insecticide poisoning

10. gas poisoning

11. Disrupting hormone levels and disturbing the sleep/wake cycle.

12. Sponsoring the battering and threatening of my life with an
offensive weapon by my neighbour Sarah on 23/04/05


13. Sponsoring the blackmails, threats and intimidation that I
received from the police who refused to take evidence or investigate so that
she would not be prosecuted

14. Burglary/Unlawful entry into my room


15. falsification of my blood tests results and swapping the false for the true blood reports

16. Threatening the internet café where I type and browse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

freemasons cult pyrates kill police corruption ipcc
freemasons cult pyrates kill